Simi Valley Duct Cleaning
Improve Indoor Air Quality & HVAC System Performance
Dust and other debris that accumulates inside your duct system can contaminate the air and reduce air quality and HVAC system performance. At Integrity Comfort Systems, we offer professional duct cleaning in Simi Valley to remove these contaminants and help you enjoy cleaner, more comfortable air in your home.
Give us a call today at (805) 301-9580 for more information about duct cleaning and to schedule service.
Duct Cleaning Benefits
Indoor air quality has been shown in numerous studies to have an impact on human health and wellness. Keeping your air ducts clean offers a wide variety of benefits for your home comfort, energy efficiency, and your health.
Air duct cleaning offers advantages that include:
- Reduced Debris – Cleaning the ducts helps reduce the dirt, dust, pet dander, and other debris in the air.
- Improvements in Allergies and Asthma Symptoms – Cleaner air makes life easier and more comfortable for people with allergies and asthma.
- Less Toxins in the Air – In addition to removing dirt and dust, air duct cleaning removes mold, mildew, and bacteria for cleaner, healthier air for your family.
- Better Energy Efficiency – Cleaner air inside your home produces less drag on your heating and cooling system, which can increase energy efficiency.
- Prolonged HVAC Equipment Life – The presence of dirt and debris in the air ducts means your heater and AC system needs to work harder. This causes more wear and tear, which can shorten the life of your equipment.
- Lower Energy Costs – When the contaminants in the air are reduced, your heating and air conditioning equipment won’t need to work as hard. This can help reduce your home heating and cooling costs.
If your air ducts haven’t been cleaned in years, or ever, and you have concerns about air quality, this may be the perfect time to schedule duct cleaning. Our professional HVAC technicians are skilled and equipped to provide unmatched service for duct cleaning in Simi Valley.
Common Contaminants in the Duct System
Air ducts can collect a wide variety of contaminants, such as pollen, dust, pet dander, mildew, mold, and other debris. As the air passes through the ducts, it picks up these pollutants and distributes them throughout your home. In addition to diminishing air quality, the presence of these contaminants means your heating and air conditioning equipment must work harder to keep your home comfortable.
The presence of these contaminants in the air can cause problems for anyone, but poor indoor air quality is most troublesome for vulnerable people. This includes people with allergies, asthma, respiratory conditions, as well as very young children and the elderly. Our duct cleaning services can solve all these problems, so you can enjoy better air quality and more efficient home heating and air conditioning.
Thorough Duct Cleaning
Duct cleaning requires the right knowledge and expertise to ensure that the job is done safely and you get the results you want. Our technicians are trained and equipped with the right tools for reliable air duct cleaning in Simi Valley.
Our technicians will make sure your air ducts, registers, and entire duct system are cleaned properly for optimal results. In addition, we can inspect your duct system to check for leaks and other problems that may be diminishing air quality and system performance.
Money-Saving Maintenance Plans
Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
Locally Owned & Operated
Financing Options Available
Free Estimates On New Installations & Diagnostics
10 Year Parts & Labor Warranty