Simi Valley Ductless Mini Split System
Flexible, Energy Efficient Heat & Air Conditioning Solutions
Ductless mini split systems are a flexible and energy efficient way of solving a wide range of challenges in homes without a duct system. Integrity Comfort Systems provides Simi Valley ductless mini split system installation and repair. We keep you cool when it’s hot and warm when it’s not with quality ductless mini split systems and expert installation.
Call (805) 301-9580 to learn if a ductless mini split system is the right choice for your home and get a free estimate.
How a Ductless System Warms & Cools
Ductless mini split systems work like traditional heat pumps, but you don’t need a duct system to deliver warmed and cooled air to various areas of the home. The heat is transferred from the air inside your home to the outdoors during the summer. In the winter, it reverses direction to warm your home. There is an outdoor compressor and an indoor air handler that are connected by refrigerant lines and an electrical conduit that runs through the wall.
One outdoor unit can be used to run a single indoor unit or multiple units. Each indoor unit can be used to control the temperature and comfort level of the room or area of the home where it is installed. When you install several indoor units throughout the home, you can create zones for greater control over your heating and cooling, as well as your energy costs.
Reasons to Consider a Ductless Mini Split System
Flexibility, affordability, and easier installation have made ductless mini split systems popular in homes in the United States and around the world. A ductless mini split system is perfect for a home addition, converted unused areas of your home, or for an entire home when you want to add air conditioning but don’t have a duct system.
Ductless mini split systems offer:
- Greater Energy Efficiency – A ductless mini split system can be as much as 40% more energy efficient than other types of heating and cooling systems.
- Quiet Operation – Ductless systems are quieter than heat pumps or central air conditioning systems.
- No Ductwork Needed – If your home has no duct system or the duct system is leaky, old and outdated, you can enjoy warmth in the winter and cool comfort in the summer months without the expense and hassle of installing or replacing a duct system.
- Easier and Faster Installation – The installation process is easier and can be completed faster than traditional systems.
- Lower Energy Costs – Because these systems are more energy efficient and there are no ducts, you won’t have to worry about the related energy costs. This helps reduce your home heating and cooling expenses.
Ductless mini split systems allow you to customize climate control in any area where they are installed. We can discuss your needs, make recommendations for home comfort that is customized to your needs, and provide a free estimate for a ductless mini split system in Simi Valley.
Money-Saving Maintenance Plans
Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
Locally Owned & Operated
Financing Options Available
Free Estimates On New Installations & Diagnostics
10 Year Parts & Labor Warranty